COPE Galway provides support services to some of the most vulnerable and isolated men, women and children in Galway.
Together with our team of dedicated staff and volunteers, as well as our community partners, we support and advocate on behalf of people experiencing homelessness, domestic abuse and older people in the community.
Preventing homelessness and working to secure accommodation for men, women and families affected by homelessness.
- Preventing Homelessness.
- Emergency Accommodation
- Family Support Services
- Transitional Housing, Tenancy Support and Resettlement Services
Senior Support Services
Supporting healthy, independent ageing at home older people living in the community.
- Community Catering, Meals on Wheels
- Sonas Drop in and Activity Day Centre
- Community Support & Lunch Clubs
Domestic Abuse Service
Providing services and refuge for women and children experiencing domestic abuse, and working within the community to end abuse.
- Waterside House Refuge & Childcare Service
- Waterside House Outreach Service