COPE Galway's Funding Organisations
COPE Galway receives funding from government agencies, as well as institutional, philanthropic, corporate, business, community and individual donors.
The list of funders below reflects principle funding COPE Galway received over our previous financial year and current year.
Read our annual reports and finances for full details of our income and funding.
Other funding organisations
- Bon Secours Community Initiative Grant
- Community Foundation for Ireland
- The Community Fund
- ESB Energy for Generations Grant
- The Hospital Saturday Fund
- The Ireland Funds – Promising Ireland Campaign
- The Ireland Funds – Donor Advised Fund
- The Ireland Funds – Covid-19 Emergency Response Fund
- Lifes2Good Foundation
- The Loreto Foundation Fund
- Medtronic Foundation – Covid-19 Emergency Response Fund
- Rethink Ireland (change Social Innovation Fund)
- Social Innovation Fund Ireland
- St Vincent de Paul, Maureen O’Connell Fund