Support and services at Osterley
- 24-hour supervision of the service.
- Our qualified, experienced staff who provide one-on-one support for each client, working with you to assess your individual situation and identify support and services that are best suited to your needs.
- Your assigned key worker will provide guidance, assistance with developing life skills and advocate on your behalf with accessing relevant services and entitlements.
- The service provides information and assistance to access training and skill development opportunities.
- Our staff offer advice and assistance to find accommodation.
Our residents also have access to:
- Medical Services: A registered General Nurse provides a weekly clinic in the service. We are registered with a GP practice in the community. Podiatry and dental can be accessed outside the service.
- Substance Abuse Support: An addiction and relapse prevention counsellor provides a weekly clinic in the service.
- Mental Health Support: A community team provide support following GP referral.
Facilities at Osterley Lodge
- Individual single bedrooms
- Access to showers and laundry facilities
- Two communal lounges
- Dining room with access to teas/coffees/ refreshments.
- Grounds, back garden and smoking area
- Access to phone and internet
- A lift
Contact Osterley Lodge