Accessing Fairgreen Hostel during COVID-19
COPE Galway Fairgreen hostel is currently operational with COVID-19 prevention, control and social distancing measures in place.
Clients, or anyone looking to access the services, are advised to first call the service on 091 568 818 or the out of hours Freephone, 1800 788 887 (7pm-9pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer our clients
Support and services at Fairgreen include
- Our qualified, experienced staff who provide one-on-one support for each client, working with you to assess your individual situation and identify support and services that are best suited to your needs.
- Assistance with accessing identified services and organisations.
- Assistance with form filling and staff will advocate for and with you as necessary.
- Help with accessing training and skill development opportunities.
- Practical life skills and budget advice.
Our residents also have access to:
- Accommodation clinics where staff help clients looking for private rented accommodation.
- Medical Services: A GP, a nurse, access to podiatry clinic and dentistry work.
- Substance Abuse Support: A substance misuse worker who runs weekly clinics and group sessions for residents who are dealing with substance abuse and offer recovery support.
- Advocacy and Support: We can advocate on behalf of our clients with accommodation providers, employment services, court services, probation services, addiction and medical services.
Facilities at Fairgreen
- Individual single room for each client.
- 3 nutritional meals each day.
- Access to laundry and showers.
- Access to computer and use of the internet.
- A ‘sober room’ where clients play darts, snooker, watch TV or films.
- A pleasant garden area.
Contact Fairgreen Hostel