Increasing our impact through collaboration
We partner with, and are members of a number of local, regional and national forums, state departments, non-profit organisations and community-based organisations.
Through collaboration and partnership, we are able to increase the impact of our advocacy work, engage wider audiences on key issues, and ensure that the voices of the most vulnerable people are heard by policy and decision makers at local, regional and national levels.
Working in collaboration also helps increase the impact of our work.
We partner with the following organisations and forums.
- Galway City & County Councils
- TUSLA – Child and Family Agency
- Health Service Executive West
- Galway City Community Network
- Aftercare Steering Committee Galway (TUSLA)
- Children’s Consultative Committee (TUSLA)
- Children & Young People’s Services Committees (CYPSC)
- Community Knowledge Initiative (NUIG)
Older People’s Services
- Galway age Friendly Alliance & Community Group
- Age & Opportunity
- Irish Council for Social Housing
- West Regional Homeless Forum
- Voluntary Homeless Services Galway
- National Coalition to End Youth Homelessness
- Housing & Social Inclusion Linkage Group
- Galway City Homeless Forum
- Safetynet Ireland
- National Quality Standards Advisory Group for Homeless Services
- Safe Ireland
- Galway City and County Childcare Committee