Accessing COPE Galway Day Centre During Covid-19
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation and restrictions associated with it, services at the Day Centre for homeless are operating by telephone and strictly on an appointment-only basis.
Please make contact by telephone in the first instance by calling one of the numbers below or alternatively you can text your name, contact number and a brief message to 085 879 7853 and someone will make contact with you as soon as they can.
You can also email email@example.com.
Our operating hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.00pm and Saturdays, 8.30am to 2.00pm.
Day Centre Contact Numbers:
- 091 525 259
- 085 871 4452
- 085 879 7853
Support and services at the Day Centre
- Referrals to emergency accommodation and other support agencies.
- Assistance in applying for welfare payments and other entitlements.
- Advice and assistance with housing applications.
- Assistance with searching and applying for jobs.
- Help with accessing training and skill development opportunities.
- Practical life skills and budget advice.
- Referrals to tenancy and resettlement support.
Facilities & Practical Support
- Free breakfast and lunch including hot tea/coffee, soup and sandwiches
- Access to shower and laundry facilities
- Barber/hairdresser & cloths
Health & Wellbeing Services for rough sleepers
- GP & Nurse Clinic
- Podiatry Clinis
- Addiction Counsellor
- Access to Community Mental Health Service