Accessing COPE Galway Day Centre During Covid-19
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation and restrictions associated with it, services at the Day Centre for homeless are operating by telephone and strictly on an appointment-only basis.
Please make contact by telephone in the first instance by calling one of the numbers below or alternatively you can text your name, contact number and a brief message to 085 871 4452 and someone will make contact with you as soon as they can.
You can also email email@example.com.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Day Centre Contact Numbers:
- 091 525 259
- 085 871 4452
- 085 800 9641
- 085 800 9709
Support and services at the Day Centre
- Interventions to prevent you from becoming homeless.
- Referrals to emergency accommodation and other support agencies.
- Assistance in securing welfare payments and other entitlements.
- Advice and assistance with housing applications.
- Assistance with searching and applying for jobs.
- Help with accessing training and skill development opportunities.
- Practical life skills and budget advice.
- Tenancy and resettlement support.
Access to Health & Wellbeing Services
- Nurse – Tuesdays 9am-1pm
- Chiropodist – Every third Tuesday of the month
- Substance abuse counsellor – Tuesday 9am-11am
- Relapse Prevention Counsellor available by appointment
- Community Mental Health Nurse – Thursdays 2pm-4pm
Freephone 1800 788 887
(free on landlines only)
If you need immediate support from our homeless service outside of our opening hours, call the COPE Galway Out of Hours Service, which is available every day from 7-11pm.