Accessing COPE Galway Day Centre During Covid-19
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic situation and restrictions associated with it, services at the Day Centre for homeless are operating by telephone and strictly on an appointment-only basis.
Please make contact by telephone in the first instance by calling one of the numbers below or alternatively you can text your name, contact number and a brief message to 085 879 7853 and someone will make contact with you as soon as they can.
You can also email email@example.com.
Our operating hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.00pm and Saturdays, 8.30am to 2.00pm.
Day Centre Contact Numbers:
- 091 525 259
- 085 871 4452
- 085 879 7853
Support and services at the Day Centre
- Interventions to prevent you from becoming homeless.
- Referrals to emergency accommodation and other support agencies.
- Assistance in securing welfare payments and other entitlements.
- Advice and assistance with housing applications.
- Assistance with searching and applying for jobs.
- Help with accessing training and skill development opportunities.
- Practical life skills and budget advice.
- Tenancy and resettlement support.
Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (By appointment only)
- Nurse and GP – Tuesdays 9.00am-1.00pm
- Chiropodist – Tuesdays
- Substance misuse Counsellor – Wednesday
- Community Mental Health Nurse