Accessing Osterley Lodge during COVID-19
COPE Galway Osterley Lodge is currently operational with COVID-19 prevention, control and social distancing measures in place.
Clients, or anyone looking to access the services, are advised to first call the service on 091 521 301 or the out of hours Freephone, 1800 788 887 (7pm-9pm) or email email@example.com.
Support and services at Osterley
- 24-hour supervision of the service.
- Our qualified, experienced staff who provide one-on-one support for each client, working with you to assess your individual situation and identify support and services that are best suited to your needs.
- Your assigned key worker will provide guidance, assistance with developing life skills and advocate on your behalf with accessing relevant services and entitlements.
- The service provides information and assistance to access training and skill development opportunities.
- Our staff offer advice and assistance to find accommodation.
Our residents also have access to:
- Medical Services: A registered General Nurse provides a weekly clinic in the service. We are registered with a GP practice in the community. Podiatry and dental can be accessed outside the service.
- Substance Abuse Support: An addiction and relapse prevention counsellor provides a weekly clinic in the service.
- Mental Health Support: A community team provide support following GP referral.
Facilities at Osterley Lodge
- Individual single bedrooms
- Access to showers and laundry facilities
- Two communal lounges
- Dining room with access to teas/coffees/ refreshments.
- Grounds, back garden and smoking area
- Access to phone and internet
- A lift
Contact Osterley Lodge