Accessing Family Support Service During COVID-19
Our Family Support service is currently operational with COVID-19 prevention, control and social distancing measures in place.
Access to the service is by phone and appointment basis only.
Clients, or anyone looking to access the service, are advised to first call 091 527 571 or email email@example.com to make an appointment if needed.
Who is the service for?
- Families who are homeless and have been assessed as homeless by their local housing authority.
- Families who are at risk of becoming homeless.
- Families who need information and support in relation housing difficulties that could potentially put them at risk of becoming homeless.
If your family is at risk of homelessness or currently homeless, get in touch with our Family Support Service. You can call the service during opening hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to take if your family is homeless
Present to the Housing Department of your local authority
Your family needs to be assessed at homeless with your local council to be eligible for available homeless services and support.
If you are assessed as homeless and referred to our Family Support Service for emergency accommodation we can;
- Organise a placement in emergency accommodation
- Work with and support you and your family to find and secure a new home
- Support you to sustain your tenancy and avoid becoming homeless again
Send a message