Would you and your class like to raise funds to support COPE Galway’s homeless, domestic violence or senior support services?
There are so many great ways that you can raise money, with events and activities that your class would enjoy while also learning useful skills during the process.
Our fundraising team can provide resources and tips to help make your fundraising event or activity fun, educational and memorable. We also have lots of free resources to help you along the way.
Here’s a few school fundraising ideas for some inspiration.
- Collect your coppers.
- No uniform, pyjama or dress down day.
- Hold a talent competition or concert.
- Sponsored event – silence, spell, walk, run, swim, or dance.
- Organise a raffle and sell raffle tickets.
- Hold a sleep out (secondary schools).
Have a look through our list of fundraising ideas for more fun and entertaining and crazy fundraising ideas you can do at work.
If you would like to have someone to talk to your class about what COPE Galway does, we have a network of speakers across Galway who are available.