Apply by 5:00 pm
26th November 2021
Human Resources Generalist
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with HR experience and a good base of HR knowledge to secure a role where they will be responsible for and gain excellent exposure to the various facets of HR, Recruitment and Training & Development.
Our focus in Human Resources is to create value through our people by supporting, listening and responding to staff throughout their employee lifecycle with COPE Galway.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for coordinating the HR function of COPE Galway and provide support to service managers to assist them with their employee management responsibilities.
- Hold a 3rd level HR qualification and/or CIPD qualification
- Have two years relevant HR working experience
- Have excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects and meet deadlines.
- Are an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of your work
- Believe in a positive approach to each situation and work with a warm, professional and engaging disposition
Then we would like to hear from you
What can you expect
- Flexible hours
- 31 days annual leave (including 9 bank holidays)
- Employee Assistant Program
- Supplementary Training Fund
- Support your colleagues and the organisation to make a real difference in people’s lives
Contract: 2 year fixed term contract
Working hours: 39 hours per week
How to apply for this role
- Download and read the Job Description & Person Specification
- Please submit your up-to-date CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you believe the above role is for you.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 26th November 2021
Satisfactory references and Garda clearance is required for this role.
COPE Galway is an equal opportunities employer