How we involve our clients
- The‘ Voice of COPE Galway’ client forum had an input in the COPE Galway website, our strategic plan, key working support and social activities.They also reviewed a number of service policies and contributed to the content in client information booklets.
- The Domestic Violence services“ SURF” forum had an input in the content for the service leaflets for parents and children, a training video for GPs and awareness and education pack for secondary schools. They also had an input in the strategic plan for Waterside House and the domestic violence website.
- Volunteering opportunities for clients in our Charity Shop and Community Catering service.
- We have an Involvement Organisational Committee.
- Our Board of Management includes two client representatives.